Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mi Corazon

Oh hi, taking a break from Godard/Anna Karina obsessed blog posts to return to the ever familiar Japanese street fashion obsessed blog posts. Since it's only 11:12 [Ps; wat. It definitely feels like it's three in the morning and I'm just being an insomniac again.] I think I'm going to have some kind of ambitious wardrobe overhaul so that I can force second hand stores to buy everything I own/I can actually have money to buy more clothes with/la la la, more things you don't reaally care about?

Okay, here are pictures of cute Japanese girls in cute outfits. Excuse me while I cry my jealous eyes out.
[Also, playing the don't gaf game. If I've already posted these..oh well.]








Every image courtesty of droptokyo.com. It's my favorite corner of the internet. Well, top five.

Oh wait, but I'm still obsessed with pretending it's the 1960's and I'm Anna Karina and Jean-Luc Godard is putting me in all of his movies because I'm his muse. Oops.





La la la, I'm being such a girl tonight and I don't even care. Doing my make-up and fixing my closet, and MAYBE even a facemask. Who knows? I think I deserve this after five months of BioShock, Call of Duty, Halo, Street Fighter IV, and driving a Jeep. [Okay, self.]

Oh, meanwhile:

No comments:

Post a Comment