Friday, January 28, 2011

Blog-vomit.

Okay, this is quite possibly the most bored I've been in ages. I'm pretty sure the last time I felt this nauseating combination of restless, energetic, and oh..stranded, was senior year of high school. What the hell is everyone else doing?

And even though it's already been Facebooked, this clip is my life.


[Not only because of the boredom. My life for the past month has just been a Godard-fest. And wah, Anna Karina is so cute and wears the most adorable outfits in Pierrot le Fou. And I fell in love with Jean-Paul Belmondo..again? Blah blah blah, I'm so redundant.]

Well, I wish there was something else of interest. My brain isn't making any kind of intelligent thought. I want to watch Sex and the City, will someone give me the complete seasons?

Finalment: Everyone is so irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment