Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dumb.

Nothing will ever make me more upset than when I find Spongebob season one on Netflix - instant - and then my PS3 decides, in this HOLY HOUR, to just freeze. And Netflix decides to be a douche and make my PS3 freeze. I don't even know what to do, because I need to be watching some Spongebob like..meh, now.



I saw that allegedly crazy Japanese film Audition a few hours ago! [I say allegedly because only ten minutes of the entire movie makes you feel ridiculously uncomfortable.] It's kind of funny because I was looking up Takashi Miike today! But I, of course, manage to overlook this human film and continue my research in the direction of Crow Zero..which looks pretty badass and I wish I could see it like right now. And I watched The Shining for the millionth time, too. I can't help but overlook the incredible laughfest Shelley Duval brings because, man..how do you not force yourself to like Kubrick? And blood spraying out of elevators?




Oh, and I wish I could see Spongebob right now. This is some straight up nonsense.

..so, yeah. I need to go back to school before I'm left alone with more free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment