Thursday, January 6, 2011

Metaphorical Realism or Whatever

It was about five years ago that Kelly was presented with the question that would forever change her life. On one particular birthday, the favoritism her parents show for her twin brother was getting out of hand. In anger, she stormed out of the house, but not before her father could ask her the fateful question - "Kelly, what are you gonna do with your life?" With a voice full of confidence, she turned her head towards her parents and gave it to them straight. "I'm gonna get what I want."

With inspiration from the most inspiring, I'm going to try and figure out what it is I want. And maybe get it. I have a feeling that $300 shoes aren't too far off.

[Ps; Speaking of want - photoshoot, ice cream. Books. Longer hair, short hair, straight hair, more curly hair. What does this mean?]
[PPs; Obviously the aforementioned wants are just a shallow cover..because I don't know what I want. But I do know that I want to be successful and I want it to be because I'm doing something that I like more than I like doing other things. Oy vey.]


No comments:

Post a Comment