Saturday, October 23, 2010

but you aren't even listening, so why should I?

Today while I was sitting around the house feeling really antsy and trying to be productive, I watched the documentary It Might Get Loud and was incredibly inspired to be in a band. It sounds OH so cheesy, but I don't even care. I feel like there's really nothing more influential in this world than music and I should probably give it back some of what it's given me.

Oh, the cheesefest that is this blog. Yeah, and another reason a band is the top of my things I'd like to do list..is because I want to dress up for the stage, AH. Dude. There is SERIOUSLY nothing cooler than the idea of having a stage wardrobe and being able to just be crazy and theatrical. I hope that tomorrow when it is NOT 4:32 AM I'm going to remember this feeling of extreme inspiration and still want to pursue it! [Hey, that goes for you, too, Nikita!]

So, I present to you: Band Inspiration in a Photographical Form [Kind of?].





Oh, did you hear that I'm in love with Jimmy Page for all eternity?

Oh, and for the biggest inspiration:

I wish to personify Envy Adams in everything musical I do. She's so cool, man! Our plan is to start a punk band which I am so oh oh so so ready for.


Meh, this is just the hottest picture in the universe.

Videos?



Worst quality on Earth, but this all girl J-rock band is the epitome of EXTREMELY ADORABLE and really awesome and extreme. I'd be really okay with this.

Oh, and you know what? I LIKE GREEN DAY. I decided that I stopped giving a shit about what everyone else says. I'm not talking about any of that 21 Guns bullshit, but I dig Longview and I REALLY dig Hitchin' a Ride, and FUCK YOU. Everyone is an indie hater.



Someone buy me a bass and a drum set and an amp and I guess an electric guitar while we're at it. Oh and also, someone give me three hundred dollars. Or at least one hundred so I can go on a fun big bear trip/go to Knott's Scary Farm. WAH.

Shall I stop typing now? Probably. Good day, captain.

No comments:

Post a Comment