Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"That was me seducing you when it should have been the other way around."



Obsessed is maybe an understatement.

This was probably the best movie I've seen in forever. What is it with 2010 and the best movies ever?! I feel like I'm always the biggest critic, and then all of a sudden I get Inception [Wow, need to watch that again ASAP] and Scott Pilgrim thrown at me. Oh, yeah..and now Black Swan.

I can't even talk about it. Seriously, no words to describe how beautiful it was. BOTH my friend and I during the credits looked at each other and talked about how light headed and emotional and tense we felt, hahah. Seriously, I got a headache from focusing. I don't think I've ever been that invested in a movie. And also, they did SUCH a good job of making it creepy. Dude. Ah. And the ballet element was just so perfect. I immediately wanted to go watch the actual Swan Lake..even though it won't have crazy, hallucinating Natalie Portman in it.



Oh, PS of this list, I vote deliciate. I dare you to find a more adorable word.

Excuse me while I go pirate some music now. And, Goddammit, while I find my DS charger so I can play Soul Silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment