Tuesday, November 2, 2010

there ain't no romance around here.

Hi, was this editorial taken directly from my brain images?




I can't deny it, that's the mood in a nutshell.

I want a job because..I want money to travel. Mainly to Paris, because everyone is so put together, and Japan, because everyone is way too cool for their own good.


[Even though this image may be a Korean girl group..I can't remember. Whatever, still awesome.]

Oh, we can throw in London. This girl is like, four and already exponentially cooler than I can ever dream to be. What is this.



Sigh. I should probably go revise my Astronomy midterm so I don't fail my first semester of [community] college. I actually am a little bit worried about my philosophy class..but..I don't have the energy to even talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment