Wednesday, November 10, 2010

but you're on to me & all over me.

Waaah, I just want to bake brownies right now. We bought four million boxes of cake mix at Target the other day, and of course they're magically missing. The cookies are here though. [Poop.]

Crisis averted, I've just found the brownies. I can't decide if I want to bake, or if I want to read. I think I do want to read but the problem is I have too much on my plate and I can't decide which of the books I'm halfway through that I'm actually in the mood to read right now. [We have Anna Karenina, but that's in the car, Lord of the Rings (Fellowship), Fight Club (have I seriously not finished that yet?), Cat's Cradle, and I'm always itching to read Lolita. Grr-uh.]

Ps, I've been listening to the girliest music today. Sara Bareille's "Gravity", which usually earns a good skip when on shuffle, is what I'm in the mood for today. Most likely because I associated it with outer space which gave it a cute meaning, God damn. Lots of Regina Spektor, too. And whenever I have non-stop eating days I feel like those are always the most female. I really really really really really really need to exercise one of these days. I hate that I need money to that [/everything].

Um, everything I love right now at this second in a nice little visual.
[Not in the mood for resizing, désolé.]









&I just want to live here, aloneish.


Ps. I wish I was taking English and Calculus and French and Japanese and Chemistry and a lot of difficult things so I can remember how to use my brain and so I don't have to sit around and do nothing. I felt like my brain was rotting in high school but I'm feeling even worse about it now, maybe?

This song is the cutest thus far so I'm picking it for posting. No judgement, dudez.


No comments:

Post a Comment