Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm ill, not sick

Here is a post about me hating my life. My STATIONARY LIFE. One of my good friends just came back from a 16 days France trip and I thought it would be a good plan to visit him..but it ended up just being a good plan way to consume my being with jealousy. I'm Googling to make myself feel better, but I don't think it's working.

It's really irritating when the only thing you want to do in life is travel [..and buy clothes and take pictures, and meet new people, but all while traveling!] and it's so expensive, hmmmm. What I would do with a million dollars right now. But I guess I'm being a little melodramatic, ha. Images to lighten the mood, perhaps?








Hi, I love this picture and..actually, the entire editorial.





Wahfest aside, today was pretty relaxing. After the best night ever with mah friend Toni, I took it easy and did Bikram Yoga, aka my reason for existing, basically. Also, I know it's summer once I've busted out my Barbie nail polish again.

Love and peace and love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment