Friday, November 13, 2020

GAME BREAK.

Oh hai, universe. Taking a break from Plasmids [well, technically third break. First to watch Star Wars, second to visit mon ami] to blog and whatnot. Point number one. Halloween. I'm so into Halloween right now, probably because it's October 6th and I haven't gotten any kind of scary dosage. Ps, I hate scary things. I always think that I like them until it's 1 AM and I'm driving home alone and can't stop thinking about the demon zombie I'm sure is hiding in my backseat. But apart from all that, I've been-a stressin' about a costume. And thus, I reached my epiphany today while watching Star Wars. Why not a stromtrooper? The only problem with this plan is that it's going to be a tad hard to pull off. Since I'm not rich/couldn't exactly get myself to wear a full-on costume and helmet all day, I'll have to come up with something more girly. But by more girly I don't exactly want to go for that skanky, bare-midriff fantasy girl. BAH. I'm excited to finally figure something out..but I don't quite know where to begin. How did I just write two paragraphs about an idea I don't even really have yet? Ho well. Ps, I miss choir? Or I miss singing. Or dancing. Or just doing something I was actually good at/am no longer good at because I haven't done it in forever. Blast. I should probably do my Philosophy homework right now. [Bahaha, aka I'm going to be doing it tomorrow, an hour before my class.] On the ps..what do people usually wear when it rains?

No comments:

Post a Comment