Friday, November 13, 2020

This is gibberish, don't even pretend.

I'm in a funk tonight. Yesterday evening I couldn't sleep so I baked some apple cinnamon muffins. Tonight I can't sleep so I think I'm going to play some Final Fantasy VII. I don't know why I ate a Chipotle burrito when I wasn't even hungry to begin with. Why do I do things like that? I wish body weight wasn't such an issue with me. I feel like insecurities overshadow me as a human, especially when all I do is talk about them all the time. Or blog about them. Or whatever. Today, I feel really cheesy and I want to do really really really stupid things like cuddle and like, hold hands or whatever. The feeling will pass in a moment, but for the moment..I'm uncomfortable. Hm. I want to work out for a week straight, go to the beach, and call it a day. And order a Big Sleep from McDonald's. ALSO, I fucking went to purchase my Harry Potter ticket and they're all sold out. What the fuck is this nonsense, I have to go. Gargh. Wait, and the time that I needed a job still exists. And that time is right now. Also, you. You you you you you, if you could take the nearest exit out of my brain, I would really be thankful. Maybe I'd even give you an apple cinnamon muffin. Who knows. Le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment