Sunday, April 18, 2010

they'll try to keep us apart

Successful weekends are successful.



I spent the majority of today tra-la-laing with Nikita around Hollywood! We went to the Fairfax Flea Market for a bit, where I bought some cutiepants Mexican fiesta/cowboy print dress, ate some Indian food, and had a faux jam session [faux because I can play approximately one half of a song on the guitar] on a random street.

Oh, and not to mention two am photoshoot the night before.
















[Enjoy my dress made of blankets, faux guitar skills, awkward faces, bfflz, Pokemanz shirt, and an awkward glance at my new dress. In no particular order.]

PS, make sure to listen to this while looking at the picture:

[Starting at like, 2 minutes!]

2 comments:

  1. I swear I left a comment on this!
    I said something about how you did a much better job of describing our weekend than I did haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! it's okay, that one counts. :3 I pride myself in my summary skills, it's all good.

    ReplyDelete