Friday, June 29, 2012

walk on water

Ho hum. I shouldn't expose myself to such girly/nostalgic/cheesy things, because it is a foolproof concoction to make me feel vulnerable, unsatisfied and in dire need of the wahmbulance. Relating to Hachi when you just want to live the life of Nana is essentially the most tragic thing about being a woman. Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh. I wonder what it's like to feel secure and not angsty and not young. Or who knows, maybe I'm right about everything and you're the one who has the emotional capacity of a garden snake. For reasons unknown, I'm totally feeling this Kingdom Hearts theme way more than I think necessary for anyone. These lyrics would totally go in my AIM profile. Also, this a good remix to a song by a band that I think I really like. If I've liked every single they've released, maybe it's time to download the album?

1 comment:

  1. what are you doing kairi?! we cannot speak of aim profiles and kh and hachi in one blog post... that's just nostalgic overload. nostalgic overlord. miss u... lil weezy <3

    ReplyDelete