Saturday, September 11, 2010

How they live in Tokyo?

First and foremost, I'll start off this nerdfest of a Japanese post with the greatest song ever [obviously] from Initial D. Don't pretend it's not you're favorite.


I just finished watching Kamikaze Girls [aka a really silly/adorable/entertaining Japanese movie] and basically fell in love with Anna Tsuchiya. If I could go back in time I would have FORCED the gods of the universe to make me a half Asian child, life is too unfair at this point.







Mainly and especially obsessed with the last picture for no reason. Don't you hate when you see things that are so beautiful/aesthetically pleasing, but you don't know what to do with it? [Perfect example = the goldfish in Fantasia.]

I leave you, gentlemen of the jury, with evidence #1 from the Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a God trial. [A la my friend, Toni!]


No comments:

Post a Comment