Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Christmas in March, aka irrelevant posting

Today is probably the greatest day ever. [Okay, not quite, but it's still pretty awesome.] I rushed home from school because my mom told me there was a package waiting for me and, duh, I just expected it to be a dress or something fun from my aunt. When I opened it, I initially thought it was just a DVD player but upen further investigation I found a..


CANON REBEL XSI!

To be honest, I feel just a smidge of guilt for cheating on my original Rebel XT..but then I remember that camera's don't have feelings. [Lies, I totally still think camera's have feelings].

So, I guess that's all for now..but expect normal people posting soon. [:

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I feel like it's christmas for me too, we gotta photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete